WHAT?

Oma kuva
Turku - Parainen
Peconia is me exploring my own musical interests with a changing group of my friends. My interest in American music has pushed me to song writing but when performing live the outcome is always the combination of performing line-up. Peconia has no limits; it can go beyond any genre.

torstai 2. joulukuuta 2010

International post

Hi,

Now i'm in a hurry, I have to watch TV very soon. So I think I'll do an international post. English only today. Okay?

Yesterday Sausage Man, Great White and Matti-Teppo Alexander went to the treenis and play some songs. They decided to perform at the annual boxing day dance ball at the treenis. They are going to practise also next sunday. After two sessions, they perform to a live audience under the influence of christmas food and alcohol or other toxicants. Well you must all think, who the fuck is Matti-Teppo Alexander. If you don't know, come to the gig.

Also another important notice: Sausage Man has been invited to perform the annual opening song at the boxing day dance ball. A song called Loading Platform of Love. It's still unclear if this will happen this year.

See you, now I watch TV.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti