WHAT?

Oma kuva
Turku - Parainen
Peconia is me exploring my own musical interests with a changing group of my friends. My interest in American music has pushed me to song writing but when performing live the outcome is always the combination of performing line-up. Peconia has no limits; it can go beyond any genre.

tiistai 7. joulukuuta 2010

International post #3

Today tuesday feels like monday.

On sunday I practised together with Matti-Teppo Alexander and Great White for the Boxing day Dance Ball. Great white was tired and out of power but fortunately Matti-Teppo was like thousand bulldozers in a mini cooper. We made a new version of an old song and if everyone still remembers it after 4 weeks, maybe we'll play it. Or maybe we still try to play it. I don't know. Have to think about it.

Yesterday it was independence day TV-studio at Sausage Man headquarters. Mr. and Mrs. Sausage Man, Mr. and Mrs. Magnus and Mr. Ice-N participated. It was so great, but today I feel down.

The afterparty was again load of crapshitstupid. I don't even know what to say. Have a look at the band and figure out the rest.

1 kommentti: